Applying into Canadian Gateway High School is relatively straight forward. This is because we know how important it is for parents to choose the right school for their child.
Make initial contact with the School’s registrar physically in the school premises or by sending an email to email@example.com. The registrar will answer your initial enquiry and provide you with the application form.
- OPTIONAL: You may attend any of our Open Day. On that day, meet staff, students, current parents and members of the PTA. Take a tour of the campus and observe activities and lessons. However, this is optional.
- Complete the application form and submit it to the admissions or registrar’s office.
- Make your child attend the next entrance examination. The date and time are always communicated to parents who have completed and submitted the application forms.
- Within 10 days of the test being taken, we will write to confirm whether we will make the offer of admission.
- Admission is secured after we have written confirmation of acceptance of the admission and an acceptance fee has been received.
You may also download admission form below: